Wellington Wedding Venue
We’re a One-Stop Shop for Your Wellington Wedding Venue, Hire, Set Up, and Clean Up
We will guide you to the right Wellington wedding venue and provide you with wedding décor hire, flowers, table centrepieces, fairy light walls, archways, wedding backdrops, a caravan bar, and wedding styling.
What Sets Wellington Wedding Hire Apart Regarding a Wedding Venue in Wellington?
Wellington has a large variety of venues to choose from, and we can help you find the perfect spot to suit your taste and requirements.
- Do you want to celebrate your nuptials on the waterfront, in an arts and culture location, a garden, the CBD, or on a hilltop in New Zealand’s capital?
- Dockside is an enchanting historical shed − with a large deck − situated on the water’s edge. This stylish location offers both ceremonial and reception opportunities, views of the harbour, flawless service, an extensive wine list, and delicious food.
- Your wedding is all about you, and we will ensure that every detail is taken care of expertly at Dockside. The venue offers flexible options concerning the nuptials, pre-dinner drinks on the enclosed or open deck, dinner, and dancing for ten to 300 guests. The cosy upstairs restaurant has its own facilities and includes a bar, bathrooms, and private balconies with gorgeous views of the city and the harbour. We can even arrange for you to arrive by boat.
Solutions for Your Wedding Venue in Wellington
We are set up to do all kinds of weddings in Wairarapa and the greater Wellington area, from small intimate occasions to large gatherings.
- Old Saint Paul’s, completed in 1866, may be just the place for you. Its illumined, stained glass windows and gleaming, wooden interior makes for an elegant, historic venue for your traditional ceremony in the centre of the capital city.
- Old Saint Paul's is consecrated but non-denominational and available for civil, same-sex, and religious ceremonies, in addition to the renewal of vows. You are welcome to design your service yourself.
- The Landing at Homebush offers a dreamy yet refined, exquisitely landscaped country garden wedding backdrop and several settings to consider. We can add a marquee if you are planning on having more than 140 seated guests. Your guests will be captivated by the spring-fed stream, quince and crab apple walks, vineyard, orchard, dove house, and weeping willows.
Finding locations for your wedding photos will be easy at Homebush, and everything you need is accessible on one site to provide you with a stress-free occasion.
About Wellington Wedding Hire
We offer a vast range of decorative options to fashion stunning wedding settings. Create a truly beautiful day by availing yourself of our many years of design and events-related experience. Contact us to speak to our wedding management team.